Founded by Californian climber and surfer, Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia is an outdoor clothing and equipment company, providing clothes for the ‘silent sports’ such as climbing, surfing, skiing and snowboarding and using sustainable fabrications and technologies that won’t hurt the environment. Sustainably-cut from organic cotton fibre, the Women's Cotton Quilt Snap-T Pullover boasts a super soft, fully-lined, quilted finish that retains maximum warmth throughout the day.Our model is wearing a size small pullover. She is 170cm (5’7”) tall, has an 81cm (32”) bust, 61cm (24”) waist and 89cm (35”) hips.
- Length: 64.5cm (size small)
- Regular fit
- Mid-weight quilted cotton; natural stretch; fully-lined
- Made using organic cotton; a more sustainable fibre
- Cream marle; khaki green accents
- Pointed collar; buttoned half placket
- Long sleeves
- Ribbed cuffs
- Brand patch to chest
- Buttoned flap breast pocket
- Ribbed hemline
79% Organic Cotton & 21% Polyester
Cold machine wash. Do not iron.
EOLMWZL Patagonia Women's Cotton Quilt Snap-T Pullover Birch White PA016AA66XAN