Italian sportswear giant Ellesse is the ultimate fusion of form and function. The brand was founded in 1959 by tailor Leonardo Servadio, after he was unable to find skiwear for himself that was at once stylish and performance-minded. In the fifty years since, Ellesse has expanded their portfolio to include premium sportswear and lifestyle ranges, dressing athletes at the highest level, all while infusing every piece with a fashion-forward sensibility.
Our model is wearing a size small sweat top. She is 167cm (5’6”) tall, has a 83cm (33”) bust, 66cm (26”) waist and 91cm (36”) hips.
- Length: 70cm (size small)
- Regular fit
- Cotton blend terry-lined sweat fabric; stretch
- Navy shade
- Round ribbed neckline
- Long sleeves; ribbed cuffs
- Ribbed hemline
- Multicoloured branding to front with cartoon athlete print
- ellesse HERITAGE printed text
- Peach, yellow, blue and purple accents to print
Cold machine wash.
Material: 80% Cotton & 20% Polyester
OGCDKFK Ellesse Marchetti Sweat Top Dress Blues 80% Cotton & 20% Polyester EL484AA52RUD