Sustainably-minded Australian designer KITX explores fluidity and the feminine form in the Sacred Hand Drape Skirt. This softly draped midi skirt is hand-woven from naturally organic pure silk, utilising the traditional bandhini technique of artisans in Varanasi, India. Asymmetric gathering snakes through the side of the skirt, creating beautiful depth of movement with every step.
Our model is wearing a size AU 8 skirt. She is 176cm (5’9.5”) tall, has a 81cm (32”) bust, 64cm (25”) waist and 91.5cm (36”) hips.
- Side Seam Length: 87cm (Right) (size AU 8)
- Slim fit through waist and hips
- Hand-woven pure silk with bandhini knot detail; crinkled texture; visible lining enveloped through front
- Black shade; white artisanal spot print; silver-toned hardware
- Fixed waistband; exposed back zip fastening
- Draped front; asymmetric side gathering with slight stretch
- Designed in Australia; main fabric made in India
Eco dry clean only.
Side Seam Length: 87cm (Right)
Material: Main: 100% Artisan Hand Woven Silk with Hand Knot Bandhini; Lining: 100% Silk
QRWYFJB KITX Sacred Hand Drape Skirt Black Main: 100% Artisan Hand Woven Silk with Hand Knot Bandhini; Lining: 100% Silk KI822AA47BZW